. on-page SEO
. But, if you can develop a basic understanding of on-page and off-page optimization, you’ll be way ahead of your competition.
off-page search optimization
What is Off-Page SEO?
are still very important to Google. In fact, it’s almost impossible for Google to determine the value of any web page if there are no links pointing to it — no matter how useful, fresh, or in-depth the page content might be.
Site owners are often tempted to skip initial preparations for link building. But it’s important that you give this top priority, because preparing a site will ensure that you’re mindful of the links you sent to them.
Sure, the majority of these sites have strong domains that have been around awhile, but the basic elements that boost a page’s power aren’t there.
- Web Design Strategy: How to Finally Design a Website That Converts
- WordPress Theme Developer: 7 Factors You Should Consider First
- The Cost of Website Design for Small Business Owners
- How to get blog traffic
- how to generate traffic to blog
- drive web visitors to blog
- get online blog visitors
- Attract web traffic to my blog